Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ami - Anal Queen


Uhm…. Welcome, Ami here. You know, it’s really embarrassing that I was chosen for such shameful title. Really, I don’t know why you decided for me, since I’m really good girl who is not much… interested in such things. I think I should be grateful, but you know…  I’m not sure how to say it.
This title… “Anal Queen” means that I’m so much skilled in… ukhm… anal sex. Or maybe it means that you want me to have this kind of sex more often, right? But it’s so wrong, this part of mine is not meant for sex. Well, technically no, but lot of guys actually think it is and they’re using it quite often. When I had… anal sex for the first time, it was so painful. My ass was very, very tight; it’s been like being rammed with the baseball bat.

But slowly, I get used to it. Not that I like it, but it seems that some man like me to have… anal sex more than any other kind of sex. Why? I don’t know, I still think it’s not right. It is so humiliating. But it’s still better than having enema… Oh, I shouldn’t talk about it. This is even worse. Good girls aren’t talking about such naughty things.
But, all in all, thank you, I still think it’s kind of approbation. But why my ass? I’m puzzled. Really, I know that I’m intelligent, but there are some things I still don’t understand. Well, I think I got to go… wait, who are you? Yearrrgh!!! Stop, let me go!!! Auuuch! No, please, no!! Help!! No! Not there!!! My asss!!!!! Ahhhhh!! My asss!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Damn! It was even hotter than the Oral Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everone wants to fuck Ami's sweet ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Final of this story and first picture are really corresponding with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought about it, but you're actually right XD

      Delete
  4. It seems that we're gonna have interesting competition for the next queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, my Mercury ass drawing got used (and so got Ami's ass it seems, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No surprise, man, you're one of the best (if not the best) western sailor moon hentai stuff authors.

      Delete
  6. No surprise Ami won, it's the perfect title for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially because she doesn't want it.

      Delete
  7. Why do I have the feeling somebody actually has rammed her ass with a baseball bat?

    ReplyDelete