Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Michiru - Correction


„Who are you, bitch?”
„I’m… ohhhh…. master’s… sow… ohhh…”
“Once again, who are you?”
“Ungh… master’s sow!! I’m master’s oooohhh… sow!”
“Good! I’m happy you finally learned your place, you damn lesbo whore! Since tonight, no more sex with woman for you! Your cunt and ass are made for pleasing men, right?”
“Yes… ahhh… master!”
“So, tell me, what are you made for?”
“Ahhhh… for… all kinds… of kinky sex… master! I’m master’s sow! Ahhh!!! I’m master’s sow!!!”
“See? It wasn’t hard to tame that cunt. She’s willing sex slave now. Wait a moment boy, I’ll give her to you. Prepare that blonde, I’m gonna teach her next. She was lesbian lover of that bitch, I assume. We’ll see if we can turn that dyke into the nympho as well. Ok, slut, I’m coming! Tell me once again, who are you?”
“I’m master’s…. ohh… soooooooow!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!”

5 comments:

  1. Fuck yeah! I'd love ta have sailor Neptune as a sex slave and her turned into a nympho, its even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry what are you again? I couldn't hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hot! I'd love to see Haruka moaning like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent.
    I really like the picture and the story.
    I really hope to read a sequel with Haruka who turn in nympho and submit at the master.
    I hope also to read this story more develop in alductfiction.
    I wonder in what doujin come from the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was taken from one of the doujns made by the "Energya" group.

      Delete