Thursday, November 29, 2012

Inner Senshi - An offer


Let me introduce my whores, gentlemen. Lower Blonde is Usagi, she loves cock sucking. More, she’s a milf, if you like that stuff. Brunette next to her is Rei, she’s an expert when it comes to tit fuck, she really can do miracles with her tits. Right beside her is Ami, she’s a student of the medicine. As you can guess, she knows everything about anatomy, so there’s no hole she can’t take your cum. Second blonde is Minako, her specialty is anal sex. She’s still damn tight, after all these countless ass fucks. And the last one is Makoto. She’s a masochist, so you can torment her as much as you like. I think that the best idea is to take her with any other girl. She’s also skilled with lesbian sex. Of course, you can buy all of them, they’ll eagerly serve you all night long, like a good sluts.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see that they all have long and fruitful careers ahead of them.

    My choice would be Mako. Her main assets are unfortunately covered in that pic, but I'd be happy to hurt her the way her old boyfriend used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venus looks sluttiest here, so I'm gonna take her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd Love to show usagi a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ami was always my love, so my choice is clear. I'd love to be her patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wanna play doctor with her. I'm sure she'd appreciate an anatomy lesson, that, or an oral exam.

      Delete
  5. Minako, be my slut tonigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your stories, can you do another Sailor Uranus one?

    ReplyDelete