Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rei - Afterschool Activities


„Please… feel free to watch… for 500 yen you can touch my panties… 100 more and you can rub my pussy through the material…”
Rei was breathing hard while she was saying these humiliating words. It wasn’t easy for to act in such disgraceful manner. She was known from her elegance and pride. But since Hikawa shrine was getting poor, she had to find other way to get money. Her grandpa was getting older and she was the only who could run the shrine. So…
“Blowjob… but… Ok, 2000… 300 more and I’ll swallow… no, no sex, I’m still a virgin… What? 20 000 for my virginity? Wait, let me think… 40 000? You agree? Ok, let’s meet tomorrow at my shrine. But remember, safe sex only. 50 000? Ok, you don’t have to use condom”.
She was more than simply surprised that that man offered as much for taking her virginity. Only thing that she needed was a pill now. Rei knew that there were men who liked to have sex with pregnant girl, but she wasn’t ready for nursing a child. She fell on her knees, sucking man’s cock and wonder if it will become her daily routine.

2 comments:

  1. Only about $600 for her virginity? Rei's really selling her cunt short. I'm sure if she put herself up for auction, she could get a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I always thought, she's just cheap slut.

      Delete