Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mako and Ami - Size does matter


"My God, Ami, you've got bigger talents than I. How did you make them so big? Please, tell me now!", Mako grabbed Ami's tits. Ami blushed, she couldn't tell her best friend that she was forced to have breast enlargement surgery. One of her teachers, who discovered her secret identity, was screwing her from a long time, but he thought her breasts are too small for him. That's why he paid for surgery. Ami, with breasts as big as Pamela Anderson, looked kinda grotesque, but he liked fondling these huge udders.
"Oh Mako, I'm just drinking lot of milk", said Ami to her best friend, "Don't you know that milk makes breasts growing?"
"No, I don't. Mmm... I don't like milk much, but I love the feeling your soft boobs in my hands. Let me play with them more"
"Please, Mako, stop it! You're making me feel..."
"Oh yes, I'm gonna make you moan, Ami!"

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind fondling Ami boobs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid Ami will never be taken seriously as an academic again. Anyone who looks at her will just see a big-titted cow. But at least she can have some fun playing with the other ones.

    (Bonus points for the "talent" reference, BTW.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she can open her own breast enlargement clinique now. She will be living commercial of her own bussines.

      Delete
    2. Great idea! It's still being a doctor of a sort, after all. And she can let potential clients and their boyfriends sample the merchandise before they decide...

      Delete
    3. It would be perfect advertising, a fondle and a free titfuck so you can know the work will be quality. Besides it your opinion that matters not the girls!

      Delete
  3. Haha, the thought of making your girlfriend watch while you titfuck another girl and discuss how much larger to make her breasts is super hot.

    ReplyDelete