Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Haruka - Time after time


„Please, stop it… I can’t take it anymore…”
„He he he!! Weren’t you call Sailor Uranus? We find something really great for your anus, then. This is very strong mixture of aphrodisiacs mixed with some drugs. Soon you will experience it with full power. You’ll be begging us to fuck your ass. You’ll do anything to be buttfucked. You will lick our shoes, kiss our asses, suck our dicks, just to have you ass rammed”.
“Never… never…”
“Never say never, Sailor ‘anus”.

“And so… how it’s now…”
“Please… I need it… gimme… put it… inside my…”
“Where? I can’t hear it…”
“Please fuck my ass, sir! I can’t stand it!”
“Nothing goes for free… I want you to suck my dick and lick my balls clean, slut”.
“Yes… I’ll do it… anything… just fuck my ass…”

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of things other than cocks going up asses, but it's worth it to see this bitch beg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like to use her in such stories much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the only way to ever stick a dick in that dyke is to chain her down like that. An added bonus if she's made to actually beg for it.

    ReplyDelete