Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Usagi - bussines is bussines


- Usagi, have you got no shame? Don't you think that these clothes are too revealing?
- And you're saying such things, Rei? Your red miniskirt barely covers your ass.
- At last, I have panties.
- Really... I'm curious which one of us will get more Johns tonight.
- Me, of course, I'm sexier than you, Usagi.
- My charm is too powerful. I won last night thanks to that.
- Thanks to your slutty image. I'm sure that some well mannered guys would rather like to spend their time with elegant lady like me, not with some cheap slut...
- Elegant lady? Good joke. What about these red fuck-me heels on your feet?
- Better than lack of panties, odango whore. Ok, shut up, I can see such handsome and rich looking man coming here. I bet he's gonna to buy me a drink.
- We'll see, Rei, we'll see... Hey mister, looking for some nice company for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment